Top 10 Essential Oils
- When applied topically, Lavender can be used to support skin irritations & reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Use a few drops to add to your bath water to soak away stress.
- Drop into the palms of your hands and inhale deeply.
- Add a few drops to your pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax & prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- With its powerful, uplifting scent, can be used as a natural cleaner in the home.
- When added to drinking water, Lemon provides a fresh and uplifting citrus boost throughout the day.
- This oil is popular for flavouring food to enhance the flavour of dishes.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for a sore throat.
- It is is a great stainless steel polish and goo remover.
- Add a drop of Peppermint & Lemon in water for a refreshing mouth rinse.
- Place 1-2 drops in the palms of your hands and inhale deeply for a natural energy boost.
- You can add a drop to your favourite smoothie recipe or to a chocolate dessert for a refreshing twist.
- Diffuse for a clear, crisp scent in the air & help to open airways.
- It’s soothing and hydrating properties are used to revitalise and help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically.
- When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall spiritual & emotional wellness.
- Frankincense is known for it’s power to combat oxidative stress and cellular health.
- Diffuse for a clear, crisp scent.
- Tea Tree is best known for its cleansing properties.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
- Diffusing Tea Tree freshens the scent of the air.
- It can be used to cleanse and clarify the skin & nails, and to support healthy skin
- Oregano oil is used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
- It’s aroma acts as an enhancer and equaliser in oil blends.
- Use Oregano oil, diluted with a Carrier Oil, to purify skin and nails.
- Add a few drops to a roller and apply down the spine for a healthy boost.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.
- Combine a few drops of On Guard with Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
- Diffuse to help protect against environmental threats.
- You can add a drop to honey on a teaspoon to soothe oral discomfort.
- Inhale deeply from palms, diffuse, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse at bedtime to open airways to help with a restful sleep.
- Combine with Coconut Oil for a soothing chest rub.
- Add a few drops to water to take internally.
- Rub on the stomach before taking a road trip to help with travel sickness.
- Take DigestZen internally when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.
- Apply a diluted drop of DigestZen to nasal passages for temporary relief of congestion.
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Ice Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rub Ice Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
The 10 oils can be purchased individually,
However, they can also be purchased in two discounted packs also.
These said packs waive the membership fee and allow you to save money buying them as a pack.
Read about why you should start with a pack here:
Family Essentials Kit:
10x 5ml bottles, 15ml Smart & Sassy blend, Fractionated Coconut oil & Membership.
Home Essentials Kit:
10x 15ml bottles, Petal Diffuser, Fractionated Coconut Oil & Membership.